Tuesday, November 2, 2010

something to make you smile...fren...

You might be best friends one year, 














pretty good friends the next year,

















don't talk that often the next year, 




















and don't want to talk at all the year after that. 
So, I just wanted to say, 




















even if I never talk to you again in my life, 











you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life, 














look up to you, respect you, and truly cherish you. 
















Send this to all your friends, 



















no matter how often you talk, 



















or how close you are, 
















Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them, 


















and tell new friends you never will. 















Remember, everyone needs a friend, 














someday you might feel like you have NO FRIENDS at all, 





























and take comfort in knowing


















somebody out there cares about you and always will...im lucky and glad to have them as my fren..
shaz..yana..chit..anis..ecah..miss dis moment..18/6/2009..times square..
.
my mimi syg...my besties.."mi..lend me ur ears and shoulder pls...wanna cry..sob2.."
ros..anis..dayah..time to enjoy...miss dis time too..pangkor..
my ida syg..shes also a gud listener..tq korang..camron


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...